Holiday Inn London – Kingston South
Phone : +44 (0) 20 8786 6565
Email : email@example.com
London Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Distance: 12.0 miles / 19.31 km south east to hotel
- Taxi charge (one way): £30.00 GBP
- Time by taxi: 25 minutes
- Leave airport & join the M4 & then M25 to Gatwick Airport. Exit J10, join A3 to London SW. Exit Tolworth junction – 1st exit – A240. At lights turn left onto Kingsdowne Road – B3364. At roundabout 3rd exit onto the A243. At lights turn left onto the A307 to Esher.
Gatwick Airport( LGW)
- Distance: 26.0 miles /41.84 km north west to hotel
- Taxi charge (one way): £45.00 GBP
- Time by taxi: 35 minutes
- Train fare (one way): £12.00 GBP
- Time by train: one hour
- Join the M23 motorway to London. At junction 8 join the M25 motorway towards Heathrow Airport. Exit junction 9 and follow the A243 towards Kingston until traffic signals with left turn onto the A307 (signposted Esher). Arrive at Holiday Inn – London Kingston South.
- Station name: Surbiton
- Distance: 1.0 miles /1.61 km north to hotel
- Taxi charge (one way): £6.00 GBP
- Drive up Surbiton High Street (Victoria Road) to Upper Brighton Road. Turn right and drive to meet Portsmouth Road. Turn left and drive for 200 yards.
- Underground station names: Wimbledon or Richmond
- Taxi fare (one way): £25.00 GBP
- Driving directions from Surbiton station to Wimbledon station:
- Head northeast on St. Mark’s Hill/B3370 toward Church Hill Rd 0.2 mi 2. Take the 1st right onto Ewell Rd/A240 Continue to follow A240 1.5 mi 3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Tolworth Rise N 0.8 mi 4. Continue onto Malden Way/A3 Continue to follow A3 1.5 mi 5. Exit onto Beverley Way/A298 towards Wimbledon